It is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order. If you would like all your items to be delivered together, you will need to cancel your order(s) and place a new order which contains all the items you require.
Due to international trading agreements and regulations, we are obliged to adhere to particular shipping restrictions. As a result, we are unable to dispatch items made of exotic skins outside of the EU. In addition, some products manufactured in China and fine jewelry of certain compositions, are not allowed to be shipped to some countries. If you add a product to your shopping bag that we are not permitted to ship to your country, the site will automatically identify it and prompt you to remove it. To proceed with purchasing this item, you would need to ship it to a different destination address. In the case of exotic skins, this would need to be within the EU. For more information, please read our Shipping Information section.
Setting up an account is not mandatory, but if you register, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits through your 'My Account':
- Track your orders and review past purchases,
- Request your Return Authorization Number directly from your account,
- Gain access to your ‘Wish List’,
- Be notified when new products are available
- Save your address and card details for faster shopping,
- Manage your account details and newsletter subscriptions.
We are unable to redirect orders to a different address after dispatch. Therefore, please ensure you provide a suitable shipping address for the specified delivery times.
Due to the high value of the goods that we sell, we require proof of delivery for all orders. This means we are unable to authorize packages to be delivered without a signature.
After you place your order, you will be sent an email confirming that it has been received. Your card will only be debited at time of dispatch. In the rare instance that any of the items you have ordered are not available, you will receive an email from our Customer Service team and will only charge your credit card for the value of the items in stock.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation of your shipping details and a tracking number. If you have registered, you will be able to view and track the status of your shipment by signing in and selecting 'My Account' followed by 'Orders'.
If your credit card has not been authorized, here are the points to check:
- We only take Visa, Master Card or Amex at this time.
- Check your billing address.
- Check your CVV2 code (the three-digit security code, usually found on the back of your card).
- Check your credit card expiration date.
- Some non-US banks do not support our credit-card fraud-detection process.
- Try submitting your order again.
If you have another credit card you can use, that may be the easiest solution.
If you don't, and you've confirmed all this, you should contact your bank or credit provider to see if there is a problem.